Transforming the concept and implementation of an existing event brand. Revamping tradition from concept to implementation.
When FarmLink acquired the rights of The Wild Oats Grain World Conference in 2016, Luisa was brought in to help transform the traditional event and build an experience that provoked meaningful conversations and provided an opportunity for connecting guests within a smaller and exclusive audience. The rebranding of Grain World included creating a visual identity and tagline, defining its core values, and narrowing on a clear purpose that would break away from the status quo that existed in the Western Canadian Agriculture industry.
We were given a white canvas to create a space where influential ag leaders and producers would gather to exchange information and gain valuable insight from industry experts in grain agriculture. Although the entity existed and was organized on an annual basis, we were asked to:
- Assist with speaker coordination, content planning and overall event schedule
- Provide constant support and leadership in an environment with ongoing change and growth
- Collaborate with internal team for ticket and sponsorship sales
- Sponsorship management
- Social media strategy and execution
- Three consecutive years
- Two cities
- Returning sponsors
- Optimized resources
- Local comradery and global impacts
- Increased media coverage and engagement
- A highlight of the harvest time – at the end of the harvest, it was a place to celebrate and gain insights from each other and to start the new season with expert outlooks for the year ahead.
- Brand development
- Visual identity development
- Event conceptualization and management
- Experiential marketing
- Social media management
- Sponsorship sales
- Website development and maintenance
Photo credits: Finley Photography and FarmLink Marketing Solutions